Wayleave Officer/Surveyor – Colchester/Essex – up to £45k pa + benefits and bonus
Badger Associates have been asked by a leading property consultancy to assist them to find an experienced Wayleave/Surveyor to work in the Essex/Suffolk area.
This presents a genuine opportunity for a talented individual to join a prestigious consultancy. The new Land Agent will be responsible for major utilities companies to ensure the timely delivery of land access and acquisition to support clients in executing capital projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a multi-million-pound acquisition budget.
- Resolving land access and legal issues.
- Take a leadership role within the team, driving successful project delivery.
- Surveyor status prefered with a rural background
- Compensation assessment principles, and Town and Country Planning
- Experience in utilising GIS and other digital platforms
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with a track record of delivering projects within or under budget
- The ability to motivate and inspire teams, fostering a culture of collaboration, performance, and engagement
- Conflict resolution and performance management expertise
- MRICS preferred along with experience of the water industry.
You will receive an excellent package including a generous starting salary around up to 45,000 pa, a car allowance, and an annual discretionary bonus with performance-related extensions.