Commercial/Vehicle Technician – Norwich – Excellent package
Our prestigious motor industry client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician who will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills. You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting and innovative brand. Our client invests heavily in staff welfare, development and happiness as indicated by its exceptionally high staff retention rate. The role could also be suitable for a trainee/junior candidate looking to get into the experience with the necessary qualifications.
* Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of Commercial Vehicles to excellent standards.
* Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Manager.
* Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
* Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
* Capable of providing a clear hand written description of the work carried out.
The role commands an attractive starting salary of around £36,000 depending on experience. The role also attracts many other personal and work based benefits.