Diesel Fitter (onshore or offshore) – Lowestoft – Excellent Salary up to £80,000 dependant on experience and hours.
Our client is a dynamic company with a diverse customer base spanning industries from power to marine operations. Services range from ongoing maintenance contracts to rapid response emergency breakdown support. We are currently seeking a proactive Diesel Fitter (onshore or offshore) with a can-do attitude to join the Service Team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- As a Diesel Fitter, you will be an integral part of our team, contributing to the service, repair, and overhaul of diesel engines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Service Coordinators to source and procure replacement parts and accessories. Conducting diagnostic investigations to fault-find and address issues promptly.
- Installing and commissioning engines in adherence to manufacturer and industry standards.
- Maintaining a tidy work area and ensuring compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Undertaking any other reasonable task required by the company to meet operational needs.
- Previous experience working on engines.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven mechanical and/or electrical fault-finding capabilities.
The ideal candidate is not only technically proficient but also adaptable to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. This position is well-suited for HGV/plant fitters seeking a career transition into the industrial/marine/offshore sectors.
The role commands an excellent salary dependant on experience and hours onshore/offshore. Along with great company benefits and overall package.