CNC Machinist – Great Yarmouth – Excellent package
Our client was formed in 1985 and has its roots in marine engineering. Since then the company has expanded into new specialist areas and today employs more than 40 people on four different sites with its headquarters in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
As a result of a continued and sustained growth, the company is seeking to expand the Machine Shop with this multi-skilled role. The CNC Machinist will report to the Machine Shop Supervisor. You will be able to program, set and run XYZ Pro Trak- SMX controls – Haas Machinery. You will also be able to set and operate manual machines.
The CNC Machinist:
- Proven experience in the machining of metallic components, particularly cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium, able to manufacture to engineering drawings.
- Conversant with industry standard measuring instrumentation to perform in process inspection checks.
- Confident in manufacturing to tight tolerances.
- Ambitious character traits with a “can do” attitude and drive to embrace and promote company vision goals & expectations.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative
- The ability to read, write and understand English.
Salary to £42,000 per annum. Plus many other company benefits.
If you are the CNC Machinist that matches our client’s requirements, please contact Sean at Badger Associates by hitting the ‘Apply’ Button now!