CNC Machinist – King’s Lynn – Excellent package
Our client is a long established and respected engineering company. An exciting order book stretching into the future gives applicants a great opportunity for both career progression and stability.
- CNC Milling and Turning
- Manual Milling and Turning
- Manual grinding, cylindrical and surface
- Metric and imperial knowledge
- Fits and tolerances
- Material knowledge and heat treatment
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Measuring capabilities
- Hand tool skills
- Demonstrate positive approach and attitude to work
- Follow good safe working practises for the tool room machinery, equipment, hand tools, and ancillaries.
- Clean away swaf and cutting regularly.
- Manually clean and lubricate machine slideways.
- Maintain, lubricate tool room machinery, equipment and ancillaries as instructed by Tool Room Supervisor/Manager.
- Feedback on work or other issues to Supervisor/Manager.
- Produce work to an accurate and high standard.
- Maintenance of tools including: Strip, clean, inspect, replace parts, lubricate and re-assemble and pressure test and remove cooling water from tool.
The rewards reflect the value of the role to the company and includes a base salary of £40,000 per annum and benefits to match.