What a quirky place we live in.
What a wonderful quirky country we live in.
Only in Britain….
- do chemists make ill people walk to the back of the shop to get their prescription while healthy people can buy chocolate at the front.
- do people order double cheeseburger, large fries…..and a diet Coke.
- are 58 people injured every year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
- are over 200 people admitted to A&E every year after opening a bottle with their teeth.
- Were 142 people injured last year by not taking all the pins out of their new shirts.
- do banks leave their doors open and chain the pens to the counter.
- do we build a Northern Distributor Road round a city like Norwich and don’t connect it to the main road and one end!