Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants
Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants for Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. We provide you with the most comprehensive site for Executive & Specialist Jobs in Norfolk, Jobs in Suffolk and Jobs in Cambridge. Badger Associates is a boutique HR Consultancy and Recruitment company covering East Anglia & catering for the most discerning employers and working with the best executive and specialist candidates. Rated the best Executive and Specialist Head Hunter in the region for the past four years.
If you like what you are about to read, see and hear then please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by just clicking on the links at the foot of the page - couldn't be easier could it.
- New for 2017! Watch recorded interviews prior to first round invitation. Watch as the candidate answers YOUR questions before you decide to invite them for interview.
- Psychometric Testing.
- Aptitude Testing for Verbal and Numeric skills - online!
- Management Audits.
- Individual Ability and Aptitude Measurement.
- Job Hunting e-Book.
- Assessment Centre Management.
- Appraisal Scheme Management.
- HR Consultancy and Advice.
- Organisation Development.
- Training Services.
All this from one company based right in the heart of East Anglia
If you don't want to wade through the whole boring web site to see if Badger Associates is right for you just listen and watch as our founder explain the company philosophy... frankly, it's still boring but may be quicker!
Upload your CV & Covering Letter
- It would take 136 billions sheets of A4 paper to print out the Internet. about 21 hours ago
- America's nuclear weapons are still controlled by floppy discs! 1 day ago
- It is theoretically safe to swim in a pool used to store spent nuclear fuel, as long as you stay near the surface. #tryit 2 days ago
- In 1964, the US set off nuclear bombs under Mississippi. Early #fracking ? 2 days ago
- Every year, thousands of Norwegian children are sent to fake refugee camps so they can experience what it's like. 3 days ago
- The #Norwegian version of the Mr Men book 'Mr Bump' is called 'Herr Dumpidump' 3 days ago
- In the 1840's, London Bus drivers had straps attached to their arms which you tugged when you wanted to get off. 4 days ago
- The first London bus routes weren't numbered, they were colour-coded. 4 days ago
- The time spent waiting for a bus feels shorter if you wait in an area full of trees. 5 days ago
- In 2006, the words 'cyclists dismount' on a road sing near #Cardiff were mistranslated into Welsh as 'bladder inflammation upset' 5 days ago
Company registration number: 04286713