Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants
Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants for Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. We provide you with the most comprehensive site for Executive & Specialist Jobs in Norfolk, Jobs in Suffolk and Jobs in Cambridge. Badger Associates is a boutique HR Consultancy and Recruitment company covering East Anglia & catering for the most discerning employers and working with the best executive and specialist candidates. Rated the best Executive and Specialist Head Hunter in the region for the past four years.
If you like what you are about to read, see and hear then please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by just clicking on the links at the foot of the page - couldn't be easier could it.
- New for 2017! Watch recorded interviews prior to first round invitation. Watch as the candidate answers YOUR questions before you decide to invite them for interview.
- Psychometric Testing.
- Aptitude Testing for Verbal and Numeric skills - online!
- Management Audits.
- Individual Ability and Aptitude Measurement.
- Job Hunting e-Book.
- Assessment Centre Management.
- Appraisal Scheme Management.
- HR Consultancy and Advice.
- Organisation Development.
- Training Services.
All this from one company based right in the heart of East Anglia
If you don't want to wade through the whole boring web site to see if Badger Associates is right for you just listen and watch as our founder explain the company philosophy... frankly, it's still boring but may be quicker!
Upload your CV & Covering Letter
- Before Jose 'Pepe' Mujica became president of Uruguay, he spent 14 years in prison, two of them locked in a horse trough. 1 day ago
- The 1962 escape from Alcatraz is still under investigation by the US Marshals Service. 1 day ago
- The town of Centralia, Pennsylvania, has been on fire since 1962. 2 days ago
- Firefighters in #Dubai use jet packs to fight fires in high-rise buildings. 2 days ago
- If the US freed all its prisoners except murders and rapists, it would still have more people in prison per head than Germany. 2 days ago
- From 1850 to 1880, over 3,000 English women died after their skirts caught fire. 2 days ago
- ancient Roman women had no first names. 2 days ago
- The ancient Romans told 'Irish' jokes about people from Thrace. 3 days ago
- Recruitment in Norfolk | East Anglia recruitment in Norwich https://t.co/MyrcFVqTrD 3 days ago
- Latin had about 800 obscene words; English has about 20. 3 days ago
Company registration number: 04286713