Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants
Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants for Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. We provide you with the most comprehensive site for Executive & Specialist Jobs in Norfolk, Jobs in Suffolk and Jobs in Cambridge. Badger Associates is a boutique HR Consultancy and Recruitment company covering East Anglia & catering for the most discerning employers and working with the best senior and specialist candidates. Rated the best Senior and Specialist Head Hunter in the region for the past four years. Great services for employers - see the employers area.
If you like what you are about to read, see and hear then please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by just clicking on the links at the foot of the page - couldn't be easier could it.
All this from one company based right in the heart of East Anglia
- New for 2016. Watch recorded interviews prior to first round invitation. Watch as the candidate answers YOUR questions before you decide to invite them for interview.
- Psychometric Testing.
- Aptitude Testing for Verbal and Numeric skills - online!
- Management Audits.
- Individual Ability and Aptitude Measurement.
- Job Hunting e-Book.
- Assessment Centre Management.
- Appraisal Scheme Management.
- HR Consultancy and Advice.
- Organisation Development.
- Training Services.
If you don't want to wade through the whole boring web site to see if Badger Associates is right for you just listen and watch as our founder explain the company philosophy... frankly, it's still boring but may be quicker!
There's loads more where that came from on the Badger YouTube Channel, including advice on the recruitment process for Clients and Candidates. Just click HERE to be whisked away to the wonderful world of Badger TV!
Now Blogging!…..Your chance to read Michael Bolger’s sometimes alternative, and occasionally amusing comments, rants and general musings which will usually (but not always!) be loosely connected with recruitment issues.
Upload your CV & Covering Letter
- The Queen's staff get to choose their own Christmas present and it must be worth between £20 and £25. about 2 hours ago
- ever wondered how many gift cards go unredeemed in Britain each year? £240m, that's how many! about 5 hours ago
- People who kiss their dogs have lower blood pressure than those that don't. about 6 hours ago
- The tube ride between Leicester Sq and Covent Garden is 260m long and costs £4.30. It is also the most popular tourist trip. about 20 hours ago
- 11,000 keys are lost on London's tubes every year. about 23 hours ago
- 80% of all time capsules have been lost. 1 day ago
- @info_morley Thanks for the follow! Have a good day. 1 day ago
- ....Alan Turing never found the silver ingots he buried when he feared the Germans were going to invade. 1 day ago
- Until 1900, visitors to Stonehenge were given chisels so they could chip pieces off. It used to be ten times as big as it is now. Not really 1 day ago
- RT @agencycentral: What Is the True Cost of Hiring a Bad Employee? https://t.co/EtVdRpx19v 3 days ago
Company registration number: 04286713