Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants
Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants for Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. We provide you with the most comprehensive site for Executive & Specialist Jobs in Norfolk, Jobs in Suffolk and Jobs in Cambridge. Badger Associates is a boutique HR Consultancy and Recruitment company covering East Anglia & catering for the most discerning employers and working with the best senior and specialist candidates. Rated the best Senior and Specialist Head Hunter in the region for the past four years. Great services for employers - see the employers area.
If you like what you are about to read, see and hear then please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by just clicking on the links at the foot of the page - couldn't be easier could it.
All this from one company based right in the heart of East Anglia
- New for 2016. Watch recorded interviews prior to first round invitation. Watch as the candidate answers YOUR questions before you decide to invite them for interview.
- Psychometric Testing.
- Aptitude Testing for Verbal and Numeric skills - online!
- Management Audits.
- Individual Ability and Aptitude Measurement.
- Job Hunting e-Book.
- Assessment Centre Management.
- Appraisal Scheme Management.
- HR Consultancy and Advice.
- Organisation Development.
- Training Services.
If you don't want to wade through the whole boring web site to see if Badger Associates is right for you just listen and watch as our founder explain the company philosophy... frankly, it's still boring but may be quicker!
There's loads more where that came from on the Badger YouTube Channel, including advice on the recruitment process for Clients and Candidates. Just click HERE to be whisked away to the wonderful world of Badger TV!
Now Blogging!…..Your chance to read Michael Bolger’s sometimes alternative, and occasionally amusing comments, rants and general musings which will usually (but not always!) be loosely connected with recruitment issues.
Upload your CV & Covering Letter
- Before he wrote Tarzan, Edgar Rice Burroughs was a pencil-sharpener salesman. about 20 hours ago
- The 1950 book "How to Survive an Atomic Bomb" recommended wearing a hat to shield you from the atomic flash. A more innocent age. about 24 hours ago
- Going to the library produces as much happiness as a £1,359 pay rise. Going to the gym is like losing £1,318. 1 day ago
- Every public Tweet is recorded in The Library of Congress. 1 day ago
- Roald Dahl was buried with a bottle of Burgundy, his snooker cues, a power saw and some chocolate. 1 day ago
- Oklahoma has more earthquakes than California. 2 days ago
- Calling all Graduate Building Surveyors. Here's the chance you have been waiting for. https://t.co/ryKiBdxv6b https://t.co/CuHZTq1otp 2 days ago
- The selfie stick was invented in the 1920's. 2 days ago
- Bill Lear invented both the Lear Jet and the 8-track cartridge. Youngsters - google it! 2 days ago
- On 28th August 2014, 1,187 earthquakes were recorded in Iceland - almost one a minute. If they win the #Euros that record will be broken! 2 days ago
Company registration number: 04286713