Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants
Welcome to Badger Associates Recruitment Consultants for Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. We provide you with the most comprehensive site for Executive & Specialist Jobs in Norfolk, Jobs in Suffolk and Jobs in Cambridge. Badger Associates is a boutique HR Consultancy and Recruitment company covering East Anglia & catering for the most discerning employers and working with the best senior and specialist candidates. Rated the best Senior and Specialist Head Hunter in the region for the past four years. Great services for employers - see the employers area.
If you like what you are about to read, see and hear then please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by just clicking on the links at the foot of the page - couldn't be easier could it.
All this from one company based right in the heart of East Anglia
- New for 2016. Watch recorded interviews prior to first round invitation. Watch as the candidate answers YOUR questions before you decide to invite them for interview.
- Psychometric Testing.
- Aptitude Testing for Verbal and Numeric skills - online!
- Management Audits.
- Individual Ability and Aptitude Measurement.
- Job Hunting e-Book.
- Assessment Centre Management.
- Appraisal Scheme Management.
- HR Consultancy and Advice.
- Organisation Development.
- Training Services.
If you don't want to wade through the whole boring web site to see if Badger Associates is right for you just listen and watch as our founder explain the company philosophy... frankly, it's still boring but may be quicker!
There's loads more where that came from on the Badger YouTube Channel, including advice on the recruitment process for Clients and Candidates. Just click HERE to be whisked away to the wonderful world of Badger TV!
Now Blogging!…..Your chance to read Michael Bolger’s sometimes alternative, and occasionally amusing comments, rants and general musings which will usually (but not always!) be loosely connected with recruitment issues. Click here to join the debate.
Upload your CV & Covering Letter
- Around 30bn bullets have been made for the AK-47 rifle. That's enough to kill the entire population of the world four times. about 14 hours ago
- Troops in Operation Desert Storm wore water-filled Pampers nappies on their heads to keep cool. No wonder the rag-heads were scared! about 16 hours ago
- For the Pope's 2015 visit, traffic police were issued with nappies so they didn't need to leave their posts. about 20 hours ago
- The reigning Olympic tug-of-war champions are the City of London Police. about 23 hours ago
- If Hitler's father hadn't changed his name in 1877 he would have been called Adolf Schicklgruber. about 24 hours ago
- The 1900 Paris Olympics featured a 200m swimming race....with obstacles. 2 days ago
- Due to quarantine laws, the equestrian events at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics took place in Stockholm. 2 days ago
- For the first 50 years of the Olympics there was only one event - snooker. No, not really...it was the 200-metre sprint 2 days ago
- The first occupational disease ever recorded in medical literature was "chimney sweep's scrotum" 2 days ago
- Forget Coca-Cola and McDonalds....the 1908 London Olympics were sponsored by Oxo, Odol mouthwash and Indian Foot Powder. 2 days ago
Company registration number: 04286713